Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services for Riverside, CA and Surrounding Areas
If your Riverside home’s air conditioning system isn’t delivering the cooling comfort you expect, call the service professionals at Hush Air Heating & Air Conditioning. We will help you find a new AC unit that meets your budget and needs. We perform quality air conditioning installation work every time, and we can guarantee 100 percent customer satisfaction.
How Can an Air Conditioner Replacement Save You Money?
Is your older air conditioning system causing your home’s utility bills to rise? Over time, your air conditioning unit’s performance decreases. While every unit is different, air conditioners typically stop operating after 10 years, if not sooner.
An air conditioner replacement not only helps you save money on your home energy bills, but it can also help you maximize your home’s comfort, especially during the peak of summer weather.
What Are Your Options for AC Installation?
In order to keep your home cool during the warmer months of the year, you need a reliable air conditioning system. Hush Air Heating & Air Conditioning sells quality Trane equipment, offers honest, upfront pricing the first time, and a 2-year warranty on labor. Here are your air conditioning installation options:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Packaged air conditioner products
- Room units
Things to Consider When Buying a New Air Conditioner
Buying a new air conditioning system for your home means making a significant investment in a major appliance. Hush Air Heating & Air Conditioning’s comfort advisors help compare brands and models so that you can consider all of your options before making a purchase. Although we’re a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, we service all makes and brands. Below are some considerations you need to keep in mind when purchasing a new AC system:
- Energy Star label: To qualify for this designation, air conditioners must have high-efficiency compressors, fan motors, and heat-transfer surfaces. They must also exceed minimum federal standards for energy consumption by at least 10 percent.
- Features: Modern air conditioners have many features, including variable speed fans and integration with smart thermostats. Think about the features that are important to you and your home comfort needs.
- SEER: Central air conditioners carry what is called a seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER). The higher the number, the more efficient the unit is and the less it will cost to operate. When comparing air conditioners, look for a unit that scores well in its class.
Expert Air Conditioning Replacement
At Hush Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that your new air conditioning is a significant home improvement project for your family. Our NATE-certified techs help ensure the installation process goes smoothly. We’re in the business of delivering home comfort to every customer we serve.
If you need a new air conditioner installed in your Riverside home, call us at Hush Air Heating & Air Conditioning. Our service area includes Riverside, Corona, Norco, Loma Linda, Grand Terrace, Murrieta and Menifee, CA and the surrounding areas.